Position: Management Trainee – Search/RecruitmentLocation: Bengaluru
Learnings & To-do:
- Unlearn to Learn
- Learn & Study the industry, scan the environment and do the industry analysis.
- Keep track of the ongoing and new projects/assignments.
- Coordinate with the Research Analysts/Advisors in researching/searching and talent solutions.
- Source and validate the profiles of the leads matching the expectations of the client in a search assignment.
- Learn and operate as knowledge managers for assignments in terms of collating industry research data, mapping, updating and documenting in the Organization’s Enterprise System.
Good to have:
- MBA/Engineering Grad/Professionally qualified with 0-2 years of experience
- A will-do attitude and the fire in the belly to learn new ideas and succeed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments effectively – proactive work style.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, confidence and desire to succeed.
- Smart working, detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Ability to work in team and individual environments.
- Proficiency with Boolean Search techniques desired.