IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
The words “you” or “your” or “User” as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason. The words “we” or “us” or “our” or the “Firm” as used herein, refer to the Firm Fratitude Talent Advisors LLP and/or any permitted assignees.
Data Controllers and Contracting Parties
fratitude.in (FRATITUDE Talent Advisors LLP) will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, our Services
- Your Privacy – Our Commitment
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to your fraternity, friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your Personal Information will be treated as you make full use of our Website.
- Information we collect
When you use our Website, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customised experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customise our Website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your Personal Information, and initiate the Application Process, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website, unless we require it so.
You have choices about the information on your profile, such as your education, work experience, skills, photo, city or area and endorsements. You don’t have to provide additional information on your profile; however, profile information helps you to get more from our Services, including helping recruiters and advisors find you. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information on your profile and to make that sensitive information public. Please do not post or add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
As before, FRATITUDE will only collect and process your personal data when we have legal bases for doing so. These legal bases include when you provide us consent, when we have a contractual obligation to collect or process your personal data, and when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include, but not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
You agree, if you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect and/or store such information.
You agree that we may collect the IP address from all visitors to the Website, like most websites. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyse trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
3. Use of your Personal Information
You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse site usage, improve the Website’s content and service offerings, and customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
We use the data that we have about you to provide and personalize, including with the help of automated systems and inferences we make, our Services (including ads) so that they can be more relevant and useful to you and others.
We clarify that FRATITUDE operates on a global basis and may transfer data to countries that may have data protection laws that differ from those in your country.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
- to provide the Personal Information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information to help us communicate with you about offers from our marketing partners and us.
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc.
- to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time.
- Website may also aggregate (gather up data across all Accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Classifieds Listings
- When you list classified advertisements, and the advertisement receives an expression of interest by the interested user, the interested user will be provided with your contact information as provided in your registration form.
- When you express an interest in a classified advertisement, the user who has listed the advertisement will be provided with your contact information as provided in your user’s registration form.
- Services offered on the Website are by third parties
- Other Corporate Entities.
The Firm shares much of the data, including Personal Information about you, with its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online trading needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your Personal Information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. The Firm’s parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. The Firm, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, its joint ventures, or any combination of such, will share some or all of your Personal Information with another business entity should we plan to, merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
Posting to public areas of the website
Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website’s searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Website.
- Access or change your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information.
For personal data that we have about you:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data you provided in the readable form.
Users can make these requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- Other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website over which the Website has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such websites as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these websites.
The Firm does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen through third-party gateways and the Firm plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Firm shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Firm shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
- Governing law and Dispute Resolution
- Contacting the Website