Manager position to build and manage the 2 squads in BLR. Ensure the methodology for the squads, avoiding interferences and providing metrics and removing blocker issues.
- Owns the strategic relationship with one or more Channel Marketplaces.
- Owns the operational performance of the marketplace and the key success metrics that marketplace measures.
- Networks and develops strategic relationships at our partnership companies. Uses our marketplace expertise to influence the actions our partners are taking to grow their channel.
- Lead a team of internal employees, contractors, and outsourced services to work with eCommerce business leaders to shape digital commerce strategies across all markets and customer types, and to define, architect, develop, deliver, and support solutions for the marketplace.
- Strong awareness of technology trends and roadmaps, and digital commerce capabilities in the marketplace.
- Build a strong team of technical resources to develop solutions using agile development approaches.
- Build and manage your team budget, and work with Program Managers to define and track to program costs.
- Work with Supplier Management to identify and contract with 3rd parties to provide tools and labor for Digital Commerce solutions.
- Ensure support models are in place for all delivered solutions as part of the overall portfolio of products and services to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Instrument all applications to ensure metrics and analytics are available for decision-making and digital threads with other applications.
- Participate in Strategic planning and overall long-range business planning.
- Advocate and lead IT strategies and initiatives.
- Overall 8 to 10 years ofIT Experience
- Atleast 5 Years hands on experience on coding and building the architecture
- 2 Years of people management experience
- Worked on Technologies like, Java, Node, React, QA