Role Overview: As a Business Analyst for checkout and transactions team, to work towards the goal of building a robust and seamless experience that makes shopping, frictionless and engaging to the users.
- Qualification: BE/BTech from premier schools. MBA would be a plus.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience ideally for retail eCommerce or any large consumer web products.
- Highly analytics driven for decision making.
- Thrives in a cross-functional and fast paced environment.
- Deep experience in working closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap.
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize features and work for the engineering teams.
- Detailed understanding of core eCommerce functionalities like availability, promotions, and order management functionalities.
- Business and tech savvy and act as a thought leader by following industry and technology trends
- Must be able to author stories, requirements documents and use case documents.
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies.
- Bonus points: Must have worked in an Agile model using tools like JIRA and Confluence. Product Design experience is a definite plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders – product teams, business teams, UX team, partners and other cross-functional teams and be the functional point of contact of the engineering team.
- Drive the overall commerce charter along with product owners and assume responsibility for driving user engagement and conversion.
- Be the proxy of the user and lead extensive user studies to understand user needs and identify current gaps in the system.
- Help to define a product vision and strategy along with product owners.
- Document product requirements clearly, break them into epics and stories and drive the projects to successful completion.
- Work with the UX and design team in coming up with a seamless customer experience.
- Work with best-of-the-breed engineers to build high quality experiences for customers.