Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer/data science technical or related experience.
Experience: 5+ years of hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols).
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts required.
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) required.
- Experience in team management, communication, and presentation.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and document data architecture and data modeling solutions, which include the use of relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases.
(These solutions support enterprise information management, business intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other business interests).
- Development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices.