Role Objective: A strategic and hands-on HR driving Talent Management agenda including Talent Acquisition, Career Management, Performance Management, HR Operations, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement.
Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate. Manage projects and initiatives required to deliver the overall HR strategy
- Responsible for the strategic global human resource planning to provide the company with the best people talent available globally and to position the company as the Employer of Choice.
- Build and manage relations with campuses and external partners for both campus recruitment and lateral hiring.
- Talent management by identifying competency, knowledge and talent gaps and developing specific programs such as career planning, succession planning programs for key contributor and leadership positions, workshops and mentoring for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities
- Collaborate with Training institutes and University programmes for building and enhancing career related domain specific programmes
- Facilitation and moderation of performance management process, review effectiveness from time to time to increase performance levels and grading and promotions.
- Ensure the performance management processes are implemented in the right spirit across business.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and formulation of corporate-wide policies, procedures, processes, systems and initiatives associated with meeting the operational issues of the organisation. Maintain current knowledge base of legal and regulatory trends in order to effectively counsel organization leaders.
- Responsible for HR Services (e.g. Induction, Onboarding, Orientation, Relocation, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, and Human Resource Information Systems) to optimize efficiencies and service delivery and guide the HR team to Counsel employees, handle their grievances, build morale and motivation.
Learning & Development
- Lead and guide the Global design and implementation of learning and development programs in collaboration with functional leaders; create an on-going, interactive training/certification platform for new and current employees including but not limited to blended learning/tech-enabled/e-learning and Functional/technical training.
Corporate Development/Employee Engagement
- Lead the global development and implementation of all internal communication strategies, recognition programs, events and fun activities in collaboration with the business groups to ensure initiatives are in line with the strategic priorities, with a focus on improving culture and employee engagement.
- Establishing channels for communication through location management structure and using the same to identify and De bottle neck operations policy and process.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources from Tier I/II Business School.
- 14-17 years of HR generalist with a global outlook and leadership experience with clear career progression.
- Exposure to both Strategic and Operational HRM & HRD with multi-country dimension.
- Strong business orientation and skilled in overall HR Roles.
- Proven record of success in developing and maintaining effective working relationships and partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
- Prior success in creating a strong and effective HR operational platform that is responsive to organizational needs and priorities and compliance to multi-country and local labour laws.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, innovative, excellent communication & people skills, and passionate with high energy and very proactive attitude.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
Reporting To: The position reports in to the COO