Role Overview – Head of Sales & Marketing
Report to: Executive Director.
Role Objective – Lead the Region in meeting all business goals and ensuring a quality experience to all Customers of the Company, across the Customer Life cycle.
More specifically, the duties and responsibilities include the following :
- Manage Sales portfolio of INR 1500 Crores and own the Sales & Marketing strategy for the Region with a goal of new Customer acquisitions, retentions and references.
- Part of the organization’s core management team and provide valuable inputs to shape and direct the growth of the company in a sustainable manner.
- Develop plans which deliver growth by identifying key Customers, key target segments, and key activities which will drive revenue realization and Sales growth.
- Overall responsibility for the marketing plan for the Region; Market research and competitor analysis – Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators.
- Implement customer enabling technologies, including CRM, to deliver an improved Customer experience across all stages of the Customer Life cycle.
- Customer Relations Management – Offer a professional interface between customer and the various departments of the organization for achieving highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Refine and define overall brand positioning for each Property, defining its USP and positioning aligned with the overall brand positioning of Shriram Properties. Create brand guidelines, Deploy marketing and PR strategy for pre-launch and post launch phases consistent with the overall business strategy.
- Lead the digital direct marketing activities, affiliate marketing, and social advertising for the Region.
- Engage with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed to satisfaction.
- To work closely with the Project Team head, Legal head and the Finance head to ensure successful smooth delivery of projects.
- Assess customer feedback, evaluate areas of improvement and map quality standards for various operational areas ensuring high quality customer experience.
- Promote and act in accordance with company values, systems, policies and procedures.
The role will require a highly successful and target oriented Sales and marketing professional with flair and personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business studies, marketing or relevant field. An MBA will be preferred.
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in Sales and Marketing with at least 5 years in critical role / leadership position.
- Exposure of handling mega properties with leading developers in real estate industry / IPCs would be preferred.
- Specialist knowledge of sales/marketing techniques, research and analysis – Must have the traditional marketing experience along with the current social media expertise.
- Experience of managing budgets /cost control, and ability to gather, interpret data; plan, prioritize and organise work to meet targets.
- Ability to handle operations and management of a large volume sales center – Competence to deal with annual sales volumes exceeding INR 1500 Crores.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Skilled at developing, managing and retaining successful cross-functional teams of varying sizes from small to large.
- A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver, a good negotiator and influencer.
- Strong Customer Orientation and Relationship skills.