|Position||Senior Director – Artificial Intelligence & Modeling|
|Location||Bengaluru, KAR, INDIA|
Qualification: PhD., Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Science.
Experience: 15-20 years with at least 5-10 years of related experience in senior management positions with excellent knowledge in modeling and data analytics.
- Proven track record in forming and building successful teams from scratch Demonstrated ability as an excellent mentor, team builder and motivator.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to empower each promoting teamwork, and developing leadership Provide guidance on people strategies to attract, retain and reward talent and effectively deploy them to maximize every individual’s potential.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Define and drive the vision for digital process technology development .
- Form a team of experienced and new college graduate hires in the areas of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Physics based modeling, and Semiconductor device structural modeling expertise.
- Leading the team which focus on Enabling structural, stress, and physics based modeling to advance process technology development at faster pace.
- Utilize significant modeling skills and Using vast streams of largely unstructured data and developing process intelligence around these data streams to help process, equipment, and device engineers develop semiconductor solutions faster.
- Take a broad focus to the smart technology development initiatives exploring capabilities with artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, cognitive computing, machine learning etc.
– Set and execute a vision for the smart process technology development ecosystem using modeling and data analytics.
– Explore methods and solutions using artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, cognitive computing, and Physics based modeling, etc. to deliver impact across the development and manufacturing enterprise.
– Lead internal Big Data and Analytics team in technology development to drive overall enterprise value
– Partner with manufacturing and process/integration engineering teams to identify capabilities that impact yield, quality and throughput; Identify solutions to optimize.
Drive decisions to the appropriate level within the organization. Collaborate with other teams inside and outside the organization to develop highly effective working relationships. Develop and lead team member performance, including planning, training,