|Position||Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst|
ReSearch Analyst/Senior ReSearch Analyst
As a ReSearch Analyst, you form the backbone of our business.
- Researching, searching, mapping, updating, reporting and documenting of industry research data for talent solutions.
- Responsible for researching and approaching mid to senior level professionals, providing market intelligence and building a network of industry contacts to meet expectations and deliver a qualified funnel of prospects.
- Study the industry, scan the environment and do the industry analysis.
- Engage with assigned Advisors/Directors/Partners to develop customized solutions to client’s complex Talent acquisition issues.
- Source and validate candidates to include both active and passive prospects/seekers by exercising creativity and using advanced sourcing tools/techniques including Boolean Search techniques, social media, references, active headhunting and browsing the web inside-out.
- Fully evaluate prospect’s background against the requirements provided by Advisors, and process leads using Organisation’s Customized Talent Enterprise System.
- Actively support the Advisors/Directors in business development and would be responsible for knowledge management and MIS
- Keep track of the ongoing and new projects/assignments.
- Act as a mentor for the Management Trainees.
Good to have:
- Graduate degree required, MBA or Masters preferred with minimum of 2 years of work experience involving relationship management in recruitment/Search/Research/Consulting.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, confidence and desire to succeed.
- Smart working, detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- A will-do attitude and the fire in the belly to learn new ideas and succeed.
- Ability to work in team and individual environments under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Proficiency with Boolean Search techniques and social media hiring desired.
- A combination of Consulting and prior HR or corporate in-house recruiting experience a plus.