|Position||Head – IMS|
|Location||Bengaluru, KAR, INDIA|
Role Overview- VP & Head IMS
Spearhead the global Infrastructure Management Services of the organization.
- Owning P&L responsibility for driving growth strategy, creating roadmaps, delivery, solutions and operations to meet global business goals of the IMS practice.
- Work in close synchronization with the internal practice teams – Managed IT Services/ End User Services, Cloud Computing, Service Automation and Application Infrastructure Consulting.
- Envision, Create, Institutionalise leading Infrastructure Strategic solutions to build a strong opportunity pipeline.
- Identify opportunities of growth and new business in IMS space across all verticals.
- Expand existing network and build lasting relationship with clients.
- Working in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed solution offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- 15 years or more experience in IT Infrastructure management services (IMS), Practice Building, Service Delivery, Client Management, P&L management, Pre-Sales, People Management, Capability building, Alliance management, Market Strategy and consulting skills.
- Demonstrated performance in Complex Solution/ IT Infra Services Sales/Delivery to Fortune clients.
- Experience in global delivery model, standardized tools, and mature processes for infrastructure management services (IMS).
- Experience in lifecycle services in data center management, desktop management, database and middleware services, and web operations preferred.
- Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
- Strong Leadership/ Team Building/ Decision Making skills with ability to interface with CXO customers and senior management.
- Possess skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential and manage multiple aspects of daily business operations.
- Experience/exposure to hosted solutions, third party maintenance modeling, and network and security integrated models would be an advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud consulting and enablement, migration to popular public cloud platforms, commodity solutions for IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), and SaaS (Storage as a service) is desirable.
- B.Tech/B.E with MBA/PGDM is desirable.
Reporting to: SVP & Head IMS & Digital Practice