|Position||Chief of Staff|
Chief Of Staff
- Based in Bengaluru and reporting to the CEO
Role Objective: To work closely with the CEO along with respective business leads on three core areas: Program Management, People Performance & Culture and Org Management in order to achieve strategic objectives.
- Program Management:
- Assist & coordinate the strategy planning exercise.
- Liaising with Business services – Search, Recruitment, Tech Platform and other Shared services/function teams to proactively identify, develop & drive strategies & initiatives.
- Tracking industry trends & developing insights to drive differentiation. Conducting bench-marking studies with respect to global best practices.
- Planning, organizing, & supporting primary & secondary research by working closely with internal teams and/ or external vendors.
- Provide data-driven analysis and insights to facilitate executive decision support.
- Program-manage key agendas and organize periodic reviews and assessment.Co-ordinating with Cross Functional teams to ensure project/program deliverables.
- People Performance & Culture:
- People policies, systems & processes.
- Internal hiring.
- Campus connect and University relations.
- Performance management & Organization Development.
- Culture building & Colleague engagement.
- Mentoring Trainees & Interns.
- Org Management:
- Drive implementation of key initiatives encompassing growth, profitability, customer connect and organization development.
- Manage key relationships with Partners – Consulting, Search/Recruitment and Open-Talent professionals.
- Drive Branding, Internal & External Communications including Social media.
- Develop Client, Board and Investor presentations.
- External & Internal interface on behalf of CEO.
Good to have
- Post Grad (Marketing/HR) with around 5-10years’ experience in the relevant domain.
- Multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create – update – follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data.
- Business acumen; project/program management & people skills.
- Strong on analysis of business metrics.
- Good sense of time management, planning & organizing, judgement and analysis.
- Background in Search Consulting, Analytics/Information Technology and/or Startup industry would be highly advantageous.
- Operational depth – work with different teams / businesses to roll out Projects/Programs.